WELCOME TO GUEST 4WD
Established in 1961 by Russell Guest, and joined by sons David and Michael in 1977. Guest 4WD is a family-run business with a specialised four wheel drive workshop providing service and repairs.
The Guest 4WD showroom, located on the premises, also offers a wide range of products and accessories for the four wheel drive enthusiast.
At Guest 4WD we are all four wheel drive enthusiasts and have a wealth of experience when it comes to planning an offroad adventure. As well as general servicing, vehicle modifications and accessories, Guest 4WD specialises in pre-trip preparation and suspension modifications to ensure customers have a trouble free four wheel drive experience.
The Family business was established in 1961 by Russell Guest. In the sixties and seventies Russell was involved in Motor Racing with some of Australia’s top racing teams including Peter Brock, Jack Brabham and Alan Jones. Established in 1980, Russell’s love of the bush lead him to start operating tours across the then formidable Simpson Desert in South Australia. Building on this over the years, the company has pioneered 4wd escorted tours into the Kimberley region, the Canning Stock Route, Cape York, Arnhem Land, the Great Victoria Desert, Gibsons Desert, and the High Country in summer months. The tour business developed a reputation Australian wide as being leaders in offroad and outback tour experiences. The next generation of Guests have stepped up with Dave, Deb and Mick all playing vital roles in the business today.
The team at Guest 4WD prides themselves on working with the following values always in mind:
- At Guest 4WD, our goal is to take the fear and inconvenience out of 4WD service and repairs.
- With every job, we aim to set a new standard in the 4WD service industry for high quality customer service and repairs.
- Guest 4WD customers will be provided with the best 4WD services and advice achievable through the employment of specialised, experienced and qualified staff.
- We will carry out repairs and service at a fair and reasonable cost and be transparent in what we do. No hidden catches or charges. In the event of that the cost of service or repairs will exceed the original estimated amount, Guest 4WD will contact the owner before proceeding with the work.
- The Guest 4WD team will act in a kind and courteous manner towards each other and to all customers, encouraging a sense of family, trust and loyalty.
- Every day we will endeavour to improve all aspects of our service and exceed the expectations of our customers.
GUEST 4WD TEAM
Guest 4WD is a family-run business founded on strong principles of loyalty and trust. While run primarily by the Guest family, the business also employs many staff specialised in 4WD services and repairs. The team knows their stuff when it comes to four wheel drives and they’ve been doing it for a long time – allow us to introduce them to you:
The family business was established by Russell Guest in 1961. Russell sadly passed away in January 2013 and left the business in the capable hands of his two sons and daughter. While the Guest family continues to run Guest 4WD, they no longer run the Outback Tours – at least in an official capacity anyway!
Deborah Guest Genat
Behind every good business is a good woman and Guest 4WD is no exception! Deborah takes on the vital roles of Office Administration, Accounts and much more. A natural multi-tasker, Deb is a vital part of the Guest 4WD team. Add to this that Deb has also travelled on many outback tours.
David & Michael Guest
Dave and Mick have grown up surrounded by four wheel drives and have travelled on many tours, seeing the Australian outback firsthand. The boys have been servicing and preparing 4WD vehicles since the late 70’s and have tremendous mechanical experience that is unique in the 4WD industry.
Experts in the area, the Guest family remain a knowledgable and reputable source for those planning outback 4WD adventures.